The Alan Marentette Manager of the Year Award
Co-Sponsored by: CUMA
CEO of Mainstreet Credit Union
What is The Alan Marentette Manager of the Year Award?
The late Alan Marentette was a leader
in the credit union system for over four
decades. Among his many contributions
and accomplishments, Alan was one of
the original founders of CUMA, which
was established over 25 years ago. Alan
exemplified the high standards of leadership
and service that this award was developed
to recognize. The Credit Union Managers’
Association (CUMA) are pleased to sponsor
the ‘Alan Marentette Manager of the year
Award’. The award is designed to recognize
those managers who exemplify a high
standard of leadership and service to credit
unions, their owners and communities.
The recipient of this prestigious award will receive:
- A $2,000 donation made on their behalf to the Ontario Credit Union Charitable Foundation
- An individual award of recognition to proudly display in their office
- A letter of recognition for their achievement
- A feature on the CUMA web site
Who should be nominated?
The ideal candidate for The Alan Marentette Manager of the year Award demonstrates high standards of leadership within their credit union, the credit union system, and their community. Keeping in mind CUMA’s mission statement, the successful candidate will be selected based on the contributions of the individual to serve those around them. If you know someone that you feel deserves recognition for their contributions, we invite you to submit their name for nomination. Candidate must be working in a management position in an Ontario credit union. Anyone previously nominated, who has not won the award, is again eligible.
- Identify a Manager you feel is deserving of this prestigious award. All active members of CUMA in good standing as defined by the CUMA general by-law (www.cuma.ca) are eligible for this award.
- Nominations must include the following information, as well as any additional information you feel is warranted as subsequent appendices
- nominee (name, position, and Credit Union)
- Contact information of nominators (2 nominators required)
- Career biography
- Performance record while managing the credit union
- Community activity and achievement (outside of the credit union)
- Internal staff testimonials (ranging from front line staff, supervisor level, management and board)
- System activities and achievements (within the credit union system)
- Submit this completed nomination by September 1st, 2017 directly to Diane Kocet., as one of three CUMA Directors that comprise the Alan Marentette Manager of the Year selection committee.
Ms. Diane Kocet
The Energy Credit Union Ltd.
615 Davis Drive - Corporate Office
Newmarket ON L3Y 2R2
Nominations will be acknowledge upon receipt. If you have not received an acknowledgement within five working days of submission, please contact us above.
- The successful nominee will be presented with their award by CUMA and Level Five Strategic Partners at the annual fall CUMA conference and awards banquet.
Simply fill out our on-line nomination form.
|Download and Fax Nomination:
We thank you in advance, for your submissions.